Dental Surgeons in Hbr Layout & nearby areas in Bangalore, 55 Results
Dr. Neha Sonje
11 years of experience
Advanced Course in Endodontics, Anterior Aesthetic Restorations and Direct Veneers, BDS
- Recognised as "Aesthetics Dentist" By Renowned Doctor Abhijeet lele in 2012.
- Dentist at Metro Dental.
- Member of IDA.
Dr. Syed Ghouse
12 years of experience
Advanced Endodontics Protaper Next, Advance Course in Micro Aesthetics, Fellowship in Oral implantlogy, Advanced Course in Endodontics, Advance Course in Rotrary Endodontics, BDS
- Awarded by "Karnataka Rakshana vedika" For Extra Ordinary work in Healthcare in 2014.
- Owner and Doctor at Metro Dental Care.
- Member of KSDC.
Dr. Shahul Kamal Asif
8 years of experience
- Recognised by Corporation of Kollam for Excellent Work in Dentistry in 2016.
- Dentist at The Dental Lounge.
- Member of Kerala state dental council.
Dr. Samar Mehtab
10 years of experience
- Recognised by District Authority of Baramulla for excellent work in the field of Dentistry in 2014.
- Consultant Dentist at JAFSON Dental and Implant Center.
Dr. M. Pujari
16 years of experience
MBA - Hospital Management, MDS - Oral Medicine and Radiology, BDS
- Recognized by Indian Dental Council of India in 2006.
- Chief Consultant at 32 Smiles Multispecialty Dental Clinic.
- Member of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine and Radiology.
Questions & Answers on "Dental Surgeon" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth