Dentists in Malviya Nagar & nearby areas in Jaipur, 23 Results
Dr. Vikas Jharwal
15 years of experience
PhD - Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, BDS
- MDS (Orthodontics) in 2012.
- Director at Dental Hub Jaipur.
- Member of Indian Orthodontic Society.
Dr. Saurabh Ladha
14 years of experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management(PGDHM), BDS
- CIA-NABH in 2014.
- Associate Director - Quality at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Dr. Abhishek Mathur
16 years of experience
Certificate of Oral Implantology, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
- Certified Course In Implantology From Noble Biocare in 2013.
- Specialist Oral Surgeon at New Delhi Municipal Council.
- Member of Indian Society of Oral Implantologists (ISOI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Dentistry" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth