Dermatologists in Jp Nagar 2 Phase & nearby areas in Bangalore, 15 Results
13 years of experience
- Batch Top Rank Holder in Post Graduation in 2013.
- Consultant Dermatologist at Chirag Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
Dr. Shubha Kesari
15 years of experience
DNB - Dermatology & Venereology, MD - Dermatology, MBBS
- Gold Medalist , MD Dermatology of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in 2009.
- Dermatologist at Rangadore Memorial hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Shivashankar Sajjanshetty
17 years of experience
- Life Member Of ACS (I) in 2013.
- Owner and Doctor at Tricho-Derma Clinic.
- Member of Bangalore Dermatological Society.
Dr. Priyadarshini P Gaddagimath
10 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Dermatology
- Second Prize For A Poster Titled in 2010.
- Consultant Dermatologist at Hairline International Clinic.
- Member of Member of Indian academy of dermatology, venereology and leprosy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Dermatology" (966)
If you are loosing hair at 24 years, that is most probably due to pattern hair loss or androgenetic alopecia which requires topical and oral medications. If medications are used within time, this will result in stopping the further hair loss and reversal of the hair loss as well. Said that proper diagnosis is mandatory before moving any further and a proper dermatology consultation is required for diagnosis and proper management
Pyderma gangrenosum is an autoimmune reaction that is characterized by painful bleeding non ailing ulcers most probably over the extremities and like any other autoimmune condition this requires the suppression of autoimmunity with immuno-suppressants either with topical agents or oral medications. as it is a chronic condition it requires a long term management. Contacting dermatologist is advisable.