Electrocauterization doctors in Richmond Town & nearby areas in Bangalore, 8 Results
Dr. Shankar Sawant
20 years of experience
MD - Dermatology, MBBS
- Trained in Advanced Hair Transplants in Korea Dr Shankar has more than 20 National and International Medical publications to his credit..
- Consultant at Kaya Clinic.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Nagabhushan Kn
21 years of experience
FVES, DNB - Peripheral Vascular Surgery, MBBS
- Performed more than 12,000 Peripheral Vascular Surgeries.
- Best Paper Awards from Surgical Society of Bangalore.
Dr. Priyadarshan K
28 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, DNB - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Nation Eminent Personnel Award in 2013.
- Excellence Award In Cosmetic Surgery in 2011.
- Healthcare Excellence Award in 2004.
Questions & Answers on "Electrocauterization" (78)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated