Ent/ Otorhinolaryngologists in Bangalore, 34 Results
20 years of experience
MS - ENT, MBBS
Dr. Stephen Antony
28 years of experience
DNB - ENT, MBBS
- SILVER MEDAL SOUTH ZONE LEVEL FOR ENT in 2000.
- Medical Director at Divine Medical Center.
- Medical Director at Divine Speciality Hospital.
Dr. Athira Ramakrishnan
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology, DNB - ENT, MS - ENT, MBBS
- PGIMER , Silver Medal for Outstanding Academic Performance in 2009.
- Consultant ENT, Head And Neck Surgery at Rangadore Memorial Hospital.
- Member of Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO).
Dr. Roopa Naik
17 years of experience
MS - ENT, MBBS
- Awarded The Best Clinical Paper At The National Otorhinological Conference Held In Mumbai in 2012.
- Senior Resident at Bangalore Baptist Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Otology.
Questions & Answers on "Ent/ Otorhinolaryngologist" (11)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
You need immediate medical attention by an ENT. Your ear examination and audiological assessment is of extreme importance for prompt treatment.
Tab Vertin aggravates acid reflux, adding an antacid will help with the nausea.
Rhinoplasty is a safe surgery but still common risk after Rhinoplasty are Anesthesia risks, Infection, Poor wound healing or scarring, Change in skin sensation (numbness or pain), Nasal septal perforation (a hole in the nasal septum) is rare, Difficulty breathing, Unsatisfactory nasal appearance, Skin discoloration and swelling and others. But still consult an ENT specialist - Ent/ Otorhinolaryngologists in India.