Gastroenteritis Treatment doctors in Richmond Town & nearby areas in Bangalore, 6 Results
Dr. Sharath Kumar J G
17 years of experience
Fellow of the association of minimal access surgeons of india, Fellowship in Surgical Gastroentology, FIAGES, Diploma in Laparoscopy, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Sreenath Manikanti
27 years of experience
PGPN (Boston, USA), MRCPCH (UK), Fellowship in Neonatology, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Times Achiever Award in Neonatology in 2018.
- Consultant Neonatologist at Sagar Chandramma Hospital.
- Member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF).
Dr. Sunil S Bohra
21 years of experience
Fellowship in Non-Invasive Cardiology (FIC), DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Fellow of Indian Academy of Echocardiography in 2019.
- Chief of Internal Medicine & Cardio-Diabetology at Hosmat Hospital, Magrath Road.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API).
Dr. Lokesh K N
13 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- 1st Prize In Iap Quiz in 2002.
- Assistant Professor In Medical Oncology at Kidwai Memorial Institute Of Oncology.
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenteritis Treatment" (34)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.