Gastrointestinal Surgeons in Kundalahalli & nearby areas in Bangalore, 7 Results
Dr. Manish Joshi
22 years of experience
Fellowship of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India(FACRSI), DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology, Fellowship in Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Special Award:’International Travelling Colorectal Fellowship’ in 2014.
- Consultant at HCG Cancer /Yashomati Hospitals Surgical Gastroenterology & HPB unit.
- Member of Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS).
Dr. Sanjeev Rohatgi
26 years of experience
FRCS – Intercollegiate (HPB-Upper GI), FEBS (HPB), FEBS (TRANSPLANT), MRCS (UK), DNB GI training, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Involved in Conducting several Cohort Control Trials.
- Consultant (Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplant) at Manipal Hospitals Whitefield.
- Member of Indian association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASG).
Dr. Girish S P
25 years of experience
Liver transplant Fellowship, MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Out Going Student At Super Speciality in 2006.
- Consultant at Yashomathi Hospital, CMH, Malya, Vikram Hospital.
- Member of International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association -IHPBA.