General Physicians in Kasba & nearby areas in Kolkata, 23 Results
Dr. Amitabha Saha
21 years of experience
European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (EDIC), MRCP (UK), MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
- Gold Medalist in 2001.
- Co Director Of Medica Institute of Critical Care & Co Ordinator Internal Medicine at Medica Superspeciality Hospital.
- CHIEF Critical Care Unit , Consultant Internal Medicine at Ruby General Hospital.
Dr. Ranjan Srivastava
39 years of experience
MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Established Renaissance Hospital in 2008.
- Chief Clinical Coordinator at Ruby General Hospital.
- Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.