General Physicians in Bhandup West & nearby areas in Mumbai, 49 Results
Dr. Naresh Mehta
31 years of experience
MD - Internal Medicine, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS, MBBS
- Free Services For TB patients at Sachkhand Darbar Mulund Colony in 2000.
- Consultant at Fortis Hospital , Mulund.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Prashant Kini
12 years of experience
Post graduate course in infertility and reproductive endocrinology, Diploma in Diabetes, Post Graduate Course in Diabetology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Certificate Course In Management Of Thyroid Disorders in 2017.
- Consultant Physician,Diabetologist,Thyroidologist at Saksham Health Clinic.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India.
Dr. Amit Shah
13 years of experience
MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.