General Physicians in Vileparle East & nearby areas in Mumbai, 108 Results
Dr. Shubhashree Patil
12 years of experience
DNB - General Medicine, Diploma in Diabetology (Mumbai University), MBBS
- Pioneer Work In Treatment And Management Of Diabetic Foot And Related Complications in 2015.
- Owner at Diabetes and Wellness Clinic.
- Member of Association of Medical Consultants.
Dr. Kapil Rathi
16 years of experience
MD - Medicine, Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases (TDD)
- IMA in 2011.
- Owner at My Skin My Health.
- Member of API.
Dr. B. R. Ramesh Rao
36 years of experience
DNB - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Incidence of Renal Amyloidosis in Pulmonary Tuberculosis with in 1984.
- Registrar Nephrology at Guys Hospital & Medical College, London.
- Member of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.