General Surgeons in Jayanagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 15 Results
Dr. I Ravish
15 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Urology, MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- He has won an award for one of the best paper for publication in world congress of andrology conference South Korea..
Dr. Sachin Nale
23 years of experience
MBA - Hospital Management, Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS), Fellowship of Minimal Access Surgeon in India, Fellowship of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India(FACRSI), Fellowship of Association of Indian Surgeons(FAIS), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Pramod B R
21 years of experience
MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Postgraduate Award by the Karnataka Urology Association in 2009.
- Consultant at Apollo Hospitals.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Dr. Satyajit Godhi
14 years of experience
M.Ch, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- 1st Prize In Poster Presentation In 24Th Annual Conference Of Surgical Gastroeneterology in 2014.
- Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Apollo Hospitals.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.