General Surgeons in Whitefield & nearby areas in Bangalore, 17 Results
Dr. Manish Joshi
22 years of experience
Fellowship of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India(FACRSI), DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology, Fellowship in Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Special Award:’International Travelling Colorectal Fellowship’ in 2014.
- Consultant at HCG Cancer /Yashomati Hospitals Surgical Gastroenterology & HPB unit.
- Member of Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS).
Dr. Shashidhara Matta
28 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- MBBS : VI Rank Mysore University in 1992.
- Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Narayana Multispeciality hospital, Whitefield.
- Member of General Medical Council (GMC), UK.
Dr. T. Manohar
32 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Prime time media award for Best urologist.
- Urology,Consultant at Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Malleshwaram.
- Urology,Consultant at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield.
Dr. Antony C
20 years of experience
DNB - Pediatric Surgery, M.Ch - Paediatric Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- The F.H. Noronha Prize for the Best Undergraduate Student in 1992.
- The Dr. V. Shankarambal Gold Medal in 1992.
- First place in the National Medical Quiz in 1991.
Dr. Priyamvadha K
15 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Author of seven publications in International and National peer reviewed journals.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spine Surgeon at Manipal Hospitals, Whitefield , Bengaluru.
- Member of Neurological Society of India.
Dr. Ashwin K.r
17 years of experience
DNB - Surgical Oncology, European Certified Medical Oncologist, DNB, MS, MBBS
- Best Video presentation for at the Asia clinical Oncology Society in 2016.
- Consultant at Manipal Hospital.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.