General Surgeons in Bhubaneswar, 5 Results
Dr. Satyajit Rath
9 years of experience
Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (FIAGES), Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Tanmaya Panda
19 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Indian association of gastrointestinal endosurgeons(I.A.G.E.S.) in 2006.
- Consultant at A.M.R.I. Hospitals.
- Member of 13361/OR/98,21545/DEL/2003.
Dr. Nitish Ranjan Acharya
11 years of experience
MCh - Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Won best poster award at NATCON 2015 ( among 15 best posters).
- Consultant at Apollo hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Surgeons( ASI).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.