General Surgeons in Faridabad, 27 Results
Dr. Pankaj Hans
17 years of experience
Fellowship in Advance Laparoscopy Surgery, Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery, Fellowship in Endohernia Surgery, Fellowship In Gastro Intestinal Onco Surgery, MS - General Surgery
Dr. Parveen Chawla
22 years of experience
Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
- LIFE LINE EXPRESS is one of my achievement . this is the most astonishing camp experience in the train where operation theatre are there in the train where we get opportunity to operate in the train itself. in 2014.
- Courtsey ear nose throat surgeon at QRG CENTRAL HOSPITAL.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Tanuj Bhatia
13 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Dr. R Sitharaman Memorial Award of Urological Society Of India in 2012.
- Consultant Urology at Sarvodaya Hospital.
- Member of American Urological Association (AUA).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you