Gynecological Cancer Treatment doctors in Old Airport Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 5 Results
Dr. Ravichand Siddachari
21 years of experience
MCh - transplant, FRCS - General Surgery (Upper GI), MCh - Surgical Oncology, Senior Residency Training Program (Surgical Oncology), DNB - General Surgery, MRCS (UK), Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgery, MS - General Surgery, Transplant fellowship
Dr. Poonam Patil
14 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Interested in Cancer in Women and Early Detection Campaign.
- Medical Oncology,Consultant at Manipal Hospital, HAL Airport Road.
- Medical Oncology,Consultant at Manipal Hospital, Whitefield.
Dr. Somashekhar S. P.
27 years of experience
Fellowship Robotic Surgeries, FRCS - General Surgery, MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Recipient of Millenium Gold Medal Award, ASI, SSB for work in Sentinel Lymph Node in 2006.
- Consultant at Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of Member of Board of studies, Maipal University.
Dr. Nanda Rajaneesh
23 years of experience
Fellowship In Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery, Fellowship of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India(FACRSI), Training in Surgical Oncology (G.I. Oncology), MS - General Surgery, MRCS (UK), MBBS
- Travel Award At International Gastrointestinal Conference In Barcelona in 2013.
- Vice-President–Medical Services​ ​​​​​& GI Laproscopic surgeon ​ at Nova Specialty Surgery.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Questions & Answers on "Gynecological Cancer Treatment" (399)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.