Gynecologists in Jp Nagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 55 Results
Dr. Shilpa B
21 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Gold Medal in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in 2005.
- Consultant at Lalbagh IVF Centre.
- Member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Dr. Radha Rao
22 years of experience
MRCOG(UK), MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Bangalore University Rank Holder in 1997.
- Consultant at Cloudnine Hospital, Jayanagar.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (92)
After taking methotrexate , you have to be careful with your Blood counts , check your liver function tests. Also patients commonly get ulcers in mouth , take inj folinic acid for same
No such limitation, u can try for pregnancy as soon as possible
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods