Gynecologists in Sarvodaya Enclave & nearby areas in Delhi, 32 Results
Dr. Nisha Leekha
32 years of experience
Training in Reproductive Medicine, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, MBBS, B.Sc - Zoology (Hons.)
- Best Resident Obstt. and Gynae in 1992.
- Resident Doctor at Lady Harding Medical Hospital.
- Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
Dr. Prerna Gupta
19 years of experience
Fellowship In ART, MRCOG(UK), DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- ASRM Travel Award in 2013.
- Doctor at AIIMS.
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Kailash Madan
57 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Honorary Surgeon to The President of India(Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma) in 1992.
- H.O.D. OBGYN at RML Hospital.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a gynecologist do?
When should one see a gynecologist?
What’s the difference between gynecologist and ob-gyn?
What can one expect from gynecologist on their first appointment?
How should one prepare for a gynecologist appointment?
How to choose the right gynecologist?
Does insurance cover gynecology treatments?