Gynecologist/Obstetricians in Sarjapur Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 10 Results
Dr. Sunita Pawar Shekokar
24 years of experience
PGDMLS, Fellow of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FICOG), DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- For the paper & poster presentation in 2008.
- Gyanecologist at Drsunitapawar.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Dr. Dhivya Chandrasekar
15 years of experience
Diploma in Endoscopy, CCT (Obs & Gynec) (UK), MRCOG(UK), MBBS
- BSGE Travelling Scholarship in 2017.
- Certificate of completion of training at London.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr. Aruna Kumari V
12 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO, MBBS
Dr. Thejaswini J
16 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Authored the original article”The pattern of congenital anomalies in a tertiary care hospital” in IJRTST in 2014.
- Consultant at NH Multispeciality Hospital HSR Club.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Meghana Reddy
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Yuva mahila in 2012.
- Doctor at Apollo hospitals.
- Member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS).
Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar
37 years of experience
Fellow of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FICOG), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, MBBS
- Recipient of Bharat gaurav Award at House of commons London in 2015.
- Consultant Doctor at Bloom IVF.
- Member of Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society (MOGS).
Dr. Prabha Ramakrishna
21 years of experience
FRCOG (UK), Diploma in Advanced Gynecologic Endoscopy (Germany), DNB, DGO, MBBS
- Life member of the Bangalore Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (BSOG) and Bangalore RCOG Trust..
- Consultant-OBG at Fortis Hospital.
- Member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist/Obstetrician" (92)
After taking methotrexate , you have to be careful with your Blood counts , check your liver function tests. Also patients commonly get ulcers in mouth , take inj folinic acid for same
No such limitation, u can try for pregnancy as soon as possible
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods