Head And Neck Surgeons in Doddakammanahalli & nearby areas in Bangalore, 4 Results
Dr. Satish Babu K
24 years of experience
MS - ENT, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
- "Permanent member of All India Otolaryngologists Association Permanent Member of AOI – Coimbatore, Manipal and Bangalore Branches Permanent Member of Cochlear Implant Group of India. ".
- ON CALL DOCTOR at GVG INVIVO HOSPITALS.
- Member of Permanent member of All India Otolaryngologists Association (AOI).
Dr. Satish Nair
21 years of experience
Head & Neck Oncology, MS - ENT, MBBS
- Gold Medalist MS ENT in 2003.
- Professor & Head Of Department (ENT) at MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital , Bangalore.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI).
Dr. Athira Ramakrishnan
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology, DNB - ENT, MS - ENT, MBBS
- PGIMER , Silver Medal for Outstanding Academic Performance in 2009.
- Consultant ENT, Head And Neck Surgery at Rangadore Memorial Hospital.
- Member of Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO).
Questions & Answers on "Head And Neck Surgeon" (12)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
A routine brain MRI with attention to the internal auditory meatus should be requested in acute cases where no cause is detected and idiopathic origin is assumed. These individuals are usually started on oral corticosteroids with a prednisone dose of 1 mg/kg/day (max 60 mg/day) for seven days and then decreased during the following week.
Hearing aids, of which there are many sorts, are the basis of treatment in chronic situations. Even in mild or severe cases of presbycusis, hearing aids are beneficial to the majority of patients.  There is no way to restore former hearing thresholds, and due to psychosocial comorbidities, audiological rehabilitation support is especially necessary in these patients.
The most prevalent equipment for treating hearing loss are traditional behind-the-ear air conduction hearing aids.
Hearing aids with bilateral microphones and contralateral signal routing (BiCROS) are similar, but a microphone also helps the better hearing ear on the same side.
You need immediate medical attention by an ENT. Your ear examination and audiological assessment is of extreme importance for prompt treatment.
Tab Vertin aggravates acid reflux, adding an antacid will help with the nausea.
Rhinoplasty is a safe surgery but still common risk after Rhinoplasty are Anesthesia risks, Infection, Poor wound healing or scarring, Change in skin sensation (numbness or pain), Nasal septal perforation (a hole in the nasal septum) is rare, Difficulty breathing, Unsatisfactory nasal appearance, Skin discoloration and swelling and others. But still consult an ENT specialist - Ent/ Otorhinolaryngologists in India.