One of the most up-to-date hospitals, Apollo Hospital Bannerghatta Road in Bangalore, was established in 2007 and is dedicated to investing in cutting-edge medical technology to ensure that all of its patients receive cutting-edge care. They have state-of-the-art technology, which makes them a healthcare powerhouse in Bangalore.
Apollo Hospital Bangalore bears the distinction of performing the largest series of airway stents in the nation and is the first hospital in the area to use a Y-shaped stent for tracheoesophageal fistula. Four autologous chondrocyte implantations, a spinal angiolipoma excision, and a tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction were all successfully carried out at Apollo Hospitals in Bangalore.
₹ 750 Approx.
₹ 1000 Approx.
Available on call
₹ 850 Approx.
₹ 1000 Approx.
₹ 1250 Approx.
₹ 550 Approx.
- Distance: Around 44 Kms
- Distance: Around 13.7 Kms
- Business Centre Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Family Accommodation
- Free Wifi
- Religious facilities
- Local transportation booking
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Parking available
- Personal assistance
- Phone in Room
- Private rooms
- Safe in the room
- Spa and wellness
- TV in room
- Document legalisation
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Post operative followup
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Air ambulance
- Airport pickup
- Car Hire
- Local tourism options
- Private driver
- Shopping trip organisation
- Visa / Travel office
Key Points Apollo Hospital, Bannerghatta Road:
- The Bannerghatta Apollo Hospital Heart Institutes are part of one of the world's largest groups of Cardiology and Cardio-Thoracic Vascular Surgery. They have an unrivaled track record of over 100,000 heart surgeries, including complicated Coronary Artery Bypass operations.
- Apollo Hospital Bannerghatta road is India's pioneers of total knee replacement and the Ilizarov Procedure for limb lengthening.
- They have India's first Thallium Laser and Karnataka's first digital X-ray machine.
- Apollo Hospitals in Bangalore is known for its expertise in performing rare medical procedures such as autologous chondrocyte implantation, spinal angiolipoma excision, tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction, and treating coronary perforation with a hand-made covered stent in the cath lab.
- Apollo Hospital has the distinction of performing largest series of airway stents in the country.
News about Apollo Hospital, Bannerghatta Road:
According to a news article published in Sakshi Post on February 22, 2023:
Apollo Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road in Bengaluru has achieved a rare milestone by becoming the first hospital in India to perform a robotic aortic valve replacement. The high-end procedure, spearheaded by Dr. Sathyaki Nambala, Chief Cardiac Surgeon at the hospital, is a breakthrough that has been performed less than 200 times globally until today.
The procedure gave a new lease of life to a 60-year-old patient who was suffering from calcific Aortic Valve with severe stenosis, which had significantly affected his heart's functionality. The complex surgery was successful and the patient was discharged within three days of the procedure, thanks to the expertise of Dr. Nambala and his team at Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta Road.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Visiting hours for IPD Patients at Apollo Hospital Bangalore?
What is the Admission Process for patients at Apollo Hospital Bangalore?
What is the process of getting the discharge summary at Apollo Hospital Bangalore?
Can a family member spend a night with the Patient at Apollo Hospital Bangalore?
Does Apollo Hospital Bangalore provide International Patient Services?
What services does Apollo Hospital Bangalore offers for international patients?
What types of rooms are available at Apollo Hospital Bangalore?
What is the cost of rooms at Apollo Hospital Bangalore?
How do you rate the information on this page ?