Kidney plays a major role in cleansing our body from toxins. Kidney diseases are one of the common yet complex medical condition. Kidney transplant is a life-saving treatment for those suffering from kidney failure .kidney transplant gives a better life. Here is the list of best kidney transplant hospital in Bangalore.
Best Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- With a higher success rate of 99%, this is one of the best kidney transplant hospital in the country.
- Retro-positive (HIV), Hepatitis, Cross-match, Antiretroviral Redo kidney transplant such complicated cases handled with special expertise.
- Provides minimally invasive techniques, fiber optic endoscopic equipment and lasers ensuring cutting edge urological care.
- Delivers Minimally invasive robotic procedure, with a focus on a minimal incision to mitigate infection-related risks.
- Large and comprehensive organ transplant program.
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- Dedicated Operating Theatres customized for transplant surgeries and State-of-the-Art Intensive Care Units.
- Diagnostic and Radiology Facilities with 64 Slice CT scanners, 3 Tesla MRI machines and high-end Ultrasound facilities.
Bgs Gleneagles Global Hospital
Mon - Sat
10 am - 6 pm
- With 500-beds, the hospital is one of the largest of its kind in Bengaluru and with 14-operation theatres and most advanced imaging facilities.
- First to be recognized for Research & Development by the government and only hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London.
- The first facility to perform combined Kidney & Liver transplantation in India.
Aster C M I Hospital
- Delivers services in kidney, genital and urinary organs treatments including kidney transplant, cancers, incontinence, prostate diseases, bladder deformities, renal diseases, and kidney stone removal.
- Provides traditional as well as Laparoscopic, Robotic, and Laser surgery for various kidney and urinary conditions
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- Nephrology department provides complete care to patients with renal problems.
- Provides preventive nephrology, acute, genetic kidney diseases, renal complications of pregnancy, chronic kidney disease (CKD), kidney transplantation etc.
- Full-fledged dialysis units which operate 24/7 and have modern equipment and facilities for nephrology treatment.
Sakra World Hospital
- Provides treatment for a wide range of diseases and conditions concerned with kidney, bladder, prostate and male genital system.
- Specialized in laparoscopic and minimally invasive endoscopic surgeries in the management of cancer, stone disease and prostate enlargement.
Questions & Answers on "Kidney Transplant" (7)
Transplant it is a super major surgery. Any kind of transplant has its complications, and graft rejection is one of them. There are many other complications associated with the transplant therefore transplant needs a multidisciplinary approach and a team of experts to deal with such patients.
Consultant kidney transplant doctors as they will be in a better position to guide you accordingly, because everything depends on patients age, his condition associated comorbidities, the match of the graft and many other factors. Consult a transplant specialist for guidance. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, you are looking for the renal transplant. Renal transplant should not be an issue. But it is a major procedure therefore patient's overall health, associated comorbidities, patient's age, weighing benefits over risk are some of the factors to be considered. You need to have a qualified donor who was selected from donor's list. There is an entire protocol to match with donor. Patient's fitness will be decided by nephrologist and his team. Also lifestyle changes, emotional support, counselling of patient and family to deal with the disease will improve the quality of life. Please consult Nephrologists in Mumbai, or in any other city.
As per my understanding you want the information regarding artificial kidney. The artificial kidney (Kidney Project's) hemofiltration system is currently awaiting FDA approval for an initial clinical trial to evaluate its safety standards. Consult a nephrologist for further information, you can refer this page too - 10 Best Nephrologist in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Hello, Renal transplant should not be an issue. You need to get listed for donor's list. There is an entire protocol to match with donor. Your fitness will be decided by the nephrologist. Please consult a nephrologist for further guidance about the treatment. This page might help you find subject matter experts who would be at a better position to guide - Best Nephrologist in India. Hope my answer helps you.
Other searched cities
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Mumbai
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Delhi
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Bangalore
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Chennai
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Hyderabad
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Pune
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Kolkata