If you are looking for the best hip replacement surgeon in India, then you have landed on the right page. In India, you can find the best and experienced hip replacement surgeons with a very high success rate. These doctors are associated with renowned hospitals having international standards when it comes to providing the best treatment to the patients.
10 Best Hip Replacement Surgeon in India
Dr. Anil Karkhanis
45 years of experience
MBBS, MS, FCPS, Diploma
- Dr. Anil R Karkhanis is orthopedist in Mumbai, he has received many awards such as Rank First D Ortho and Rank Second M S Ortho in the year 1978.
- His areas of interest are trauma, reconstruction surgery, general orthopedics, THR, Spine and paediatric orthopedics.
- Besides, Dr. Anil R Karkhanis has membership in Bombay Orthopedic Surgery, IMA. He is one of the best Hip replacement surgeon in India.
Dr. Shekhar Agarwal
36 years of experience
MBBS, MS Ortho, M.Ch., F.I.C.S.
- Dr. Shekhar Agarwal is orthopedist in Delhi who specializes in joint replacement surgery, total hip replacement surgery, and total knee replacement surgery. Because of his experience, he has conducted and attended more than 200 conferences.
- He has a minimum of more than 43 papers in different publications and journals.
- Currently, he is the chief surgeon and head of Joint Replacement surgery at Delhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopedics.
- Moreover, he is the Vice President of the Indian Society of Hip and Knee surgeons (ISKHS).
- Dr. Shekhar Agarwal is the Executive Director of Sant Parmanand Hospital.
Dr. Kaushal Malhan
28 years of experience
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
- Dr. Kaushal Malhan, the director of the orthopedic department at Fortis hospital, Mulund is a top hip replacement surgeon in India and the pioneer in the field of minimally invasive hip and knee surgery.
- Furthermore, he has established the regional resurfacing and joint replacement center for western India.
- Apart from this, his Tissue Preserving technique of total knee replacement (TPTKR) has been placed in the LIMCA book of records for quicker postoperative recovery.
- He holds membership for Maharashtra Medical Council. Recently his live representation of hip resurfacing surgery was demonstrated and shown in different conferences and programs so that young and enthusiast orthopaedic surgeon can take some valuable and useful input out of the video.
Dr. Hemant K. Kalyan
30 years of experience
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma in Orthopaedics, FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Joint replacement of Knee and Shoulder
- Dr. Hemant K. Kalyan is orthopedist in Bangalore who is one of the top consultants in orthopedics surgery and sports medicine.
- He specializes in Hip and knee joint replacement, arthroscopic surgery & sports injuries, minimally invasive fracture surgery and orthopedics.
- Apart from this, he was the first Indian to obtain the Royal College of Scotland Diploma in Sports Medicine.
- He has received many awards such as Gold Medal at D.Ortho, Gold Medal at MS Ortho and Best Resident in Orthopaedics.
- Currently, he is the head of the Department of Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Manipal Hospital.
- Moreover, he has the membership of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Orthopaedic Association, Indian Arthroscopy Society and many more.
35 years of experience
MBBS, MD - General Medicine
- Dr. S. Muthukumar is orthopedist in Chennai who is a chief orthopedic surgeon and Chairman at Parvathy Hospital.
- He not only has vast experience in the field of orthopedic but also in internal medicine. Moreover, he is a member of the Indian Orthopedics Society (UK).
- Dr. S Mutukumar believes in providing personal and utmost care to all the patients who come to him for treatment.
- He also believes that just performing the surgery is not enough, Dr. S Mutukumar also provides an excellent after surgery care so that the patient is fine to post the surgery and can do all the things he used to do before.
Dr. Arun Goel.
45 years of experience
MBBS, MS, MS, WHO fellowship in Management of Amputation and Artificial Limb, Senior Commonwealth Medical Fellow, Advanced course in fracture fixation, WHO fellowship
- Dr. Arun Goel is orthopedist in Delhi who is one of the best hip replacement surgeon in India practices at Moolchand hospital.
- Also, he specializes in pediatric orthopedics. He has achieved many awards like UNICHEM Gold Medal for management of rheumatoid arthritis, (IRA). Dr. Goel has also earned the lifetime achievement award from Delhi Orthopedic Association (2008). When it comes to achievement, he has also been a surgeon to the Hon President of India.
- Further, he is the founder secretary of Delhi Orthopedic Association and a member of many orthopedic associations in India and abroad. Apart from this, he has also treated the President of India and has been an advisor to the Ministry of Rehabilitation.
- He has successfully conducted many complex reconstructive surgeries and is recommended by many people if someone is suffering from any kind of rare orthopedic disease. Because of his experience and success in his field, he has been an orthopedic advisor for the Government of India and the Ministry of Rehabilitation.
Dr. Sachin Bhonsle
33 years of experience
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, FRCS - General Surgery
- Dr. Sachin Bhonsle is an orthopedist in Mumbai who works at Fortis, Mulund.
- He has achieved many awards like a Gold medal in MBBS. Dr. Sachin, the top joint replacement surgeon in India has performed more than 100 different joint-related problems.
- When it comes to his awards and achievement, he is a recipient of the famous Hardas Memorial Prize. He specializes in joint replacement surgery (hip replacement, knee replacement, hip resurfacing, sports medicine and arthroscopy of joints).
- He is an expert in knee and hip arthritis. Besides, he has a membership in the Bombay Orthopedic Association.
Dr. Sks Marya
39 years of experience
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, M.Ch - Orthopaedics
- Dr. Sanjiv Kumar Singh Marya orthopedist in Gurgaon is the chairman of the bone and joint institute is the best hip replacement surgeon in India.
- His areas of interest are joint replacement surgery, hip replacement surgery, knee replacement surgery and trauma management based on AO principles.
- Moreover, to date, he has performed more than 15,000 joint replacement surgeries successfully and treated many patients and now those patients can do their day to day activities easily this is the best work record when you look at other best joint replacement surgeons in India.
- When it comes to treating patients who are suffering from hip-related problems, he has done more than 3000 hip replacement surgeries using his skills and excellence.
- Apart from this, he has also published several journals. Dr. Sanjiv is very keen in conducting lectures and seminars so that young hip replacement doctors get help for their future endeavors.
- He is one of the few hip replacement surgeons in India who has earned a fellowship from different countries like Switzerland and U K.
Dr. A. Deepthi Nandan Reddy.
28 years of experience
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, FRCS - General Surgery, MSc - Ortho, FRCS - Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Deepthi Nandan Reddy is orthopedist in Hyderabad who works as a senior consultant orthopedics surgeon at Continental Hospital.
- Adding to his vast years of experience, he has also written about orthopedics and other related topics in many books and published journals on orthopedics topics.
- Moreover, he has a membership in the Indian Orthopaedic Association, British Shoulder Elbow Surgeons, and Indian Shoulder Elbow Society.
- Dr. Deepti Nandan is among the very few distinguished orthopaedic doctor in India who has earned formal fellowship training in the field of shoulder, elbow and hand surgery.
- His interest in a discussion about various topics on different orthopaedic surgeries has motivated him to conduct the seminar and international conferences frequently to spread his knowledge.
Dr. Haresh Mangalani
25 years of experience
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
- Dr. Haresh Manglani is an orthopedic Oncosurgeon and a hip replacement surgeon in India who is associated with Fortis Hospital, Mulund.
- Being an expert in limb salvage surgery in a cancer patient, total bone and joint replacement (hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle and spine tumors), to date, he has performed thousands of successful surgeries.