- Holds the following accreditations: ISO, JCI, and USKUDAR UNIVERSITY.
- Turkey's first private hospital to provide services pertaining to neuropsychiatry, was honored with the announcement from 22nd Term Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Bülent Arınç
- First private hospital in Turkey to hold an AMATEM license.
- Translation services for: English, Arabic, German, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian, Spanish, and French.
- Has a cafeteria that serves international dishes.
- Key differentiator: Telepsychiatry services (online therapy) for distant/foreign-based patients.
- Departments & Sub-departments: Brain examinations; Orthopedics; Addiction; ENT; Psychiatric Genetic Counseling; Neuromodulation services; Addiction services; Neurology & neurosurgery based treatments; Child & Adult Psychiatric services; General surgery; Otorhinolaryngology; Internal medicine; Child health and illness.
- Laundry Room
- Prayer Room
- Money Exchange Service
- 24X7 Pharmacy
How do you rate the information on this page ?