Various hair transplant hospitals in Turkey provide travel, treatment, and lodging, all included in medical tourism packages. The doctors and surgeons are skilled in their respective specialties. You can look through this list of top hair transplant surgeons in Turkey and find the best doctor for your hair restoration treatment.
Best Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey
Dr. Mustafa Hasdemir
11 years of experience
Residency program, Graduation
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Associated with Medicana Bursa Hospital.
- He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Surgery, Ear Aesthetics, Hair Transplantation, etc.
Dr. Vedat Tosun
21 years of experience
- Highly skilled Cosmetic Surgeon and Hair Transplant Surgeon
- He has patients from all over the world, including England, France, Italy, and the United States, and is a qualified MD.
- He has performed over 14,000 successful operations to date.
Dr. Gökay Bilgin
14 years of experience
Post Graduation, Graduation
- Reputed Hair Transplant Surgeon, Hair Transplant, Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery and Laser Hair Removal.
- He has expertise in FUE hair transplantation and hair mesotherapy.
- He has also received awards, and he is a member of the Turkish Medical Association.
Dr. Cagri Sade
26 years of experience
- Proficient Cosmetic Surgeon and Plastic Surgeon.
- She has performed more than 2800 FUE hair transplantations.
- She worked with some of the best specialists in her field of expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is hair transplant permanent?
Is hair transplant a surgical procedure?
Does hair transplantation give good result?
Is it possible to lose transplanted hair?
Can hair transplant procedure fail?
How painful is hair transplantation?
What is the cost of hair transplant?
What is the difference between FUT and FUE hair transplant?
Questions & Answers on "Hair Transplant Surgeon" (86)
More about Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Techniques of Hair Transplant
FUT Hair Transplant:
FUT is the mainstream method of hair transplant which is also called strip harvesting method.
- Here, the strip of your skin containing hair is extracted from the donor area of your scalp.
- After dissecting, the hair follicles are then implanted in the bald region of your scalp.
- If your baldness level is high, i.e. if you need large number of grafts to cover the bald area then FUT hair transplant is the best method.
- The disadvantage of this is, it leaves linear scar on the back of your scalp and the recovery period is more.
FUE Hair Transplant:
FUE is a modern and most favoured method of hair transplant.
- In this method, your hair follicles are extracted from the back of your scalp one by one using a punch.
- These follicular graft units are inserted into the incisions made on the bald area of the scalp.
- It leaves no visible scars and has less recovery period.
Robotic Hair Transplant :
Robotic hair transplant is similar to FUE Hair Transplant, but it is automated.
- Image visualization and robotic limb are used for extraction of hair follicular graft units.
- Grafts are extracted using double punch method which makes them easy to extract.
- The hair transplant surgeon manually inserts the grafts in recipient region.
- Robotic hair transplant is said to give successful results.
Direct Hair Implant is a modern and advanced method of hair transplant.
- In this method, a patented tool known as an implanter is used for implantation of hair in the recipient region i.e. bald areas of your scalp.
- DHI provides greater density of transplanted hair.
- The recovery time for DHI is very less.
- It is a painless technique of hair transplant which gives very accurate results.
PRP Hair Treatment:
PRP hair therapy is a non-surgical hair loss treatment.
- In PRP treatment, your own blood is used to treat the bald area of scalp.
- Platelet rich plasma in your blood is separated from other components of the blood and it is extracted in a syringe.
- PRP is injected in the bald area of your scalp. The growth factors boost hair growth.
- Being a non-surgical process, it is quite safe. Also, it has almost no recovery period and gives positive results.
Hair transplant procedure
Before: Hair transplant candidates should have visible hair loss with good hair growth in the back and sides of the head to act as donor sites.
Step 1: A tube-like equipment punches spherical grafts from the donor location for hair replacement implantation in the desired area.
Step 2: A tube-like equipment is used to punch spherical grafts from the donor site, which are then inserted in the area where hair restoration is needed.
Step 3: Once the skin beneath the hair has expanded sufficiently; it is surgically put over the bald spot.
Step 4: During flap surgery, a portion of the bald scalp is removed and replaced with a flap of hair-bearing skin.
Step 5: Scalp reduction techniques vary greatly, but all aim to bring hair and scalp together to conceal bald spots.
After: Hair transplant surgery can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
cost of hair transplant dependent on the operation and the facility you chose.