Popularly known as the IT hub of India, Bangalore has been serving as the medical hub of India as well. With cutting edge technology hospitals in Bangalore has been among the top hospitals in India. Here we present a list of best hospitals present in Bangalore.
10 Best Hospitals in Bangalore
- Global standards in research and clinical practices and radio-diagnosis.
- Specialities like cardiology, critical care medicine, fatal medicine, genetics, and more.
- Trusted name in oncology care.
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- 1st hospital to use Y shaped stent in the region.
- Introduced 1st Thallium Laser in India.
- 1st digital X-ray machine in Karnataka.
- Largest groups of Cardiology and Cardio-Thoracic Vascular surgery in the world.
- 1st in Karnataka to do Bone Marrow Transplant.
- 1st to perform Open Heart Surgery on a HIV positive patient.
- ISO 9001 certified.
- 1st in India to do Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy.
- Ranked No. 3 amongst the best hospitals in the world.
- Introduced HIFU technology for Prostate Cancer in India.
- Number 1 in India for Medical Tourism by Medical Travel and Tourism Quality Alliance (MTQUA).
Mon - Sun
8 am - 10 pm
- Awarded India’s most promising and valuable hospital by Pharma Leaders 2014.
- One of India’s 25 Best Hospitals.
- NABH certified Diagnostic Laboratory.
- One stop health care solution for outpatients.
- RxDx in Bangalore takes pride in its expansive multi-specialty clinic facility.
- 1st to bring in both Indian and Japanese healthcare technologies under one roof.
- Infrastructure design compliant with JCI.
- India’s 1st MNC Hospital committed to the advanced medical care.
- High-end NICU and PICU facility is available.
- Has a 128-slice CT machine.
- Digitized radiography & an interventional radiology unit.
- 1st healthcare companies to enter India through 100% FDI route.
Mon - Sat
10 am - 6 pm
- 1st hospital to perform Dual Organ Transplant in Karnataka.
- Ranked as India’s 4th largest healthcare chain.
- The best lung transplant in India.
- The best hospital for heart transplant in India.
- Team of medical professionals skilled in handling sophisticated equipment.
- Equipped with 24 full-fledged departments.
- Department of Surgery is one of the oldest and most renowned in South India.