The below-listed hospitals are the best multi-specialty hospitals in Navi Mumbai, equipped with ultra-modern technologies and highly qualified professionals.
Best Hospitals in Navi Mumbai
Mon - Sun
8 am - 10 pm
- One of the only hospitals in Navi Mumbai to be accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH).
- Western India's 1st hospital to deliver Bronchial Thermoplasty treatment to severe Asthmatics.
- It has won the National Energy Conservation Award from the President of India.
- It is the only hospital in Navi Mumbai to be accredited with an SRL-NABL pathology laboratory
Mon - Sun
8 am - 10 pm
- It is one of the most advanced Multi-Speciality Tertiary Care hospitals in Maharashtra offering integrated services under one roof.
- It has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH) and also Joint Commission International (JCI)
- This hospital in Navi Mumbai is known for its center of excellence for Bariatrics, Gynaecology, Orthopaedics & Spine.
- It is equipped with the most advanced technology and facility as per international specifications
- It has been accredited by NABH, ICAB and also GAB.
- 1st hospital in Navi Mumbai is equipped to handle all types of critical care patients, with the latest flat panel Cath lab machine.
- It has also been certified with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
- It has been providing emergency medical treatment in the case of accidental treatment, orthopedics, spine surgery, minor or major operation, etc.
- It is a super-specialty hospital, established in the year 2007
- It is well-equipped with excellent endoscopy suites for all the therapeutic endoscopy processes
- It has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- It has a dynamic team of professionals that provides with complete care
- 1st in Navi Mumbai to have prestigious NABH and NABL accreditation.
- It has State-of-the-art Operation Theatres and world-class Dialysis and kidney Transplantation.
- 1st Hospital in Navi Mumbai with 3 Tesla MRI machine.
- It has been given the Platinum certification as a green hospital by USGBC LEED.
- The best multispeciality hospital in Mumbai, Maharashtra which provides complete treatment & healthcare services.
- The top player in the Pathology Labs category hospital in Navi Mumbai.
- It provides world-class therapies, the latest technologies, and modern clinical research
- It specializes in the field of Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology, and more.
- It was established in the year 2009
- It consists of more than 200 highly skilled doctors and the latest technology
- It is a five-storied building, with more than 2 lakh square feet of floor space.
- It has multiple Centers of excellence in specialized healthcare, like Centre for Critical Care (ICU), Cardiac Care, Stroke Care, and much more.
- The hospital in Navi Mumbai has attained NABH accreditation.
- It has world-class technology and treatment procedures, under a roof
- It offers clinical excellence for more than 40 specialities.
- It has the capacity of 300 patient beds
- It is the best hospital in India with a healthcare centre for women and children, in Navi Mumbai
- It has a state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), labour suites, an adult Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- It is equipped with operative rooms, laboratory services, radiology and ultrasonography
- It has been awarded by Guinness World Record, International Quality Awards, and CII Award for customer obsession
Mon - Sat
8 am - 9 pm
- The NICU is a level III unit, it can deal with high-risk pregnancies and births.
- It has been awarded as the Pride of Karnataka, Time Research Healthcare Excellence Award-2012
- The only hospital in Navi Mumbai with full-time Neonatologists.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why I Should Opt For Healthcare In India?
You should choose India for your medical treatments because it offers lower pricing, access to cutting-edge medical technology, and rising compliance with international quality standards, as well as the fact that foreigners in India are less likely to confront a language barrier. In addition, the Indian government is taking significant strides to solve infrastructural challenges that are stifling the country's medical tourism development.
2. How can I get a medical opinion and the cost of treatment?
If possible, you may share the patient's case history, current clinical reports, X-RAYS, Scans, and past medical information with us. Then, before your arrival, our expert team of professionals will review your medical records and recommend the best treatment plan for you, along with an estimated cost. To get more information visit, www.clinicspots.com/questions.
3. Is health insurance accepted at hospitals in Navi Mumbai?
Please notify the hospitals if you have overseas health insurance that is also valid in India. Hospitals may need you to get an advance payment guarantee, which you will have to coordinate from your home country if it is an approved insurance provider.
4. What are the approved payment methods?
In India, all main forms of payment are accepted, including cash, international Master or Visa credit cards, traveler's checks, etc.
5. What is the difference between hospitals with NABH accreditation and JCI accreditation?
The international society of quality has approved both of these international healthcare quality standards. NABH (National Accreditation Board for Healthcare Organizations) is an Indian product promoted by the Quality Council of India, whereas JCI (Joint Commission Worldwide) is the international branch of the American Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
As a result of this comparison, the NABH standard is at par with JCI and other worldwide standards approved by ISQua. Both are separated into patient and administrative healthcare parts. The bulk of the JCI and NABH criteria are the same. While not all objective criteria are required in JCI, they are all required in NABH, making it more difficult to achieve.
6. What is the duration of an Indian Medical Visa?
By default, the Indian government permits this visa to be valid for 60 days. However, India's new visa policy allows for a paper-based medical visa extension for up to 180 days. Therefore, you do not need a Medical Visa if you entered India on an Indian Tourist Visa or an Indian Business Visa and need medical help during your stay in India that was not expected in advance.
Furthermore, you do not need a medical visa to consult a doctor about your problem. A Medical Visa, on the other hand, is required for treatment.