Jaundice Treatment doctors in Sarjapur Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 8 Results
Dr. Nimmi Harigovind
10 years of experience
- Senior Consultant in 2017.
- Consultant at Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala, 822, 1st Sector, 27th Main Road, HSR Layout.
- Member of AMAI.
Dr. Tharangini S R
12 years of experience
MD - Pharmacology, MBBS
- Health Reaserch Methodolgy and Evidence based Medicine in 2013.
- General Physician at Chinmaya Mission Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Karunesh Kumar H S
30 years of experience
CCEDM, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Speaker At Dialogue conference held in Bangalore in 2019.
- Consultant Physician at Hosmat Hospitals.
- Member of Life Member - Association of Physicians of India(API) - 2000.
Dr. Cajetan Tellis
33 years of experience
MD - Pediatrics, Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics), MBBS
- Dr Hasmukh J Mehta Memorial Prize in 1985.
- Consultant Pediatrician at Motherhood Hospital, Sarjapur.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Questions & Answers on "Jaundice Treatment" (34)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.