Joint Replacement Surgeons in Mukundapur & nearby areas in Kolkata, 6 Results
Dr. Kaushik Sarkar
32 years of experience
MSC - Trauma Surgery, FIAS, FRCS - Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Saumitra Sircar
34 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- More Than 20 Years With Indian Army Dealt With War Injuries in 2010.
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at S VS Marwari Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society for Hip and Knee Surgeons.
Dr. Sabyasachi Bardhan
14 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MNAMS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Siddhartha Gupta
25 years of experience
Fellowship in Hip replacement & Reconstruction ( Seoul), Fellowship in Knee Replacement ( Depuy, Johnson & Johnson), MS - Orthopaedics, FCPS Ortho (Gold Medalist - CPS, Mumbai), Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS (Calcutta Medical College)
- - International Publication In Indexed Journals: Validation Of A Simple Radiographic Method To Determine Variations In Pelvic And Acetabular Cup Sagittal Plane Alignment After Total Hip Arthroplasty. Journal Of Skeletal Radiology in 2008.
- Fellowship In Hip Replacement & Reconstruction at Guro Hospital, Korea University, Seoul-South Korea.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.