Laparoscopic Surgeons in Malleswaram & nearby areas in Bangalore, 6 Results
Dr. Tarun Javali
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Renal Transplantation and Transplant Fellowship (Liver/Kidney), MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- CKP Menon Best Paper Award in 2012.
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Renal Transplantation Surgery) at S.G.P.G.I.M.S..
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Bhaskar Pai.k
36 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Royal Challengers - Bangalore (R.C.B) Medical co-ordinator.
- Consultant at Apollo Hospital, Seshadripurm.
- Member of Surgical Society Of Bangalore.
Dr. Maruthesh Gowda
18 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MRCS (UK), MBBS
- Best Audit Presentation, Edinburgh in 2010.
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic Gastro-intestinal Surgery at Dewsbury and District Hospital, UK.
- Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSED).
Dr. Yasmin Imdad
17 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology, MRCOG(UK), MRCPI, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DGO, MBBS
- Rank Holder Throughout MBBS in 2000.
- Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Nationwide Hospital.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG).
Questions & Answers on "Laparoscopic Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.