Laparoscopic Surgery doctors in Koramangala 5 Block & nearby areas in Bangalore, 9 Results
Dr. Rekha Prashanth
27 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Specialized in Infertility-Fellowship Training (EART-Mumbai & CRM-Cleveland USA) in 2010.
- Consultant at Apollo Cradle Jayanagar and Koramangala.
- Member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Dr. Usha B.r.
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Diploma in Reproductive Medicine (Germany), MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Best Poster Presentation At National Conference at IFS in 2013.
- Consultant and Head of Department at BGS Global Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
Dr. Nanda Rajaneesh
23 years of experience
Fellowship In Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery, Fellowship of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India(FACRSI), Training in Surgical Oncology (G.I. Oncology), MS - General Surgery, MRCS (UK), MBBS
- Travel Award At International Gastrointestinal Conference In Barcelona in 2013.
- Vice-President–Medical Services​ ​​​​​& GI Laproscopic surgeon ​ at Nova Specialty Surgery.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
22 years of experience
FIAGES, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (FIAGES) in 2013.
- Consultant- General & Laparoscopic Surgeon and Associate Consultant -Gastrointestinal Surgery at Apollo Hopital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Annamma Thomas
29 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- The Best Outgoing Female Student - MBBS in 1988.
- Professor at St. Johns Medical College Hospital.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).