Liver Transplantation doctors in India, 182 Results
Dr. Arun Verma
24 years of experience
Fellow HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant (Singapore), Fellowship (Multi Organ Transplant), Fellowship in Laparoscopy, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal by Association of Surgeons of India in 2005.
- Liver Transplant and HPB Senior Fellow at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Member of American Society of Transplant SurgeonS.
Dr. Neelam Mohan
26 years of experience
Fellow of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (FRCPCH), Fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy (FIMSA), FACG, Fellowship in Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition, Fellowship in Gastroenterology, DNB, MBBS
- DMA - Vishisht Chikitsa Ratan Award in 2012.
- Director - Paediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology Since July 2010 at Medanta The Medicity.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Dr. Sachin Wani
17 years of experience
DNB - Gastroenterology, MS - General Surgery
- Awarded Prize for Presentation on STARR, at Thane Surgical Society Meeting in 2012.
- Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Currae hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Arvinder Soin
35 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, FRCS - General Surgery, FRCS - General Surgery, MS (THESIS), MBBS
- MT India Healthcare Award in 2016.
- Chief Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplant Surgeon Chairman at Medanta –The Medicity.
- Member of Member, Association of Surgeons of India.
Dr. Biswanath Gouda
15 years of experience
Fellowship in Laparoscopic Hepatobiliarypancreatic (HPB)Surgery, Fellowship in Laparoscopic Gastro-Intestinal Surgery, Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery, Fellowship in Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplantation, DNB - General Surgery, Fellowship in Advance Laparoscopy Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Bhooshan Pandit
19 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Asian Best Young Gastroentology Award, Hongkong in 2011.
- Consultant Gastroentologist and Endoscopist at Jupiter Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
Dr. Avnish Seth
41 years of experience
Fellowship in Endoscopic Ultrasound (USA), Fellowship in Liver Transplantation, DM - Gastroenterology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Seth AK. HBsAg quantification in clinical practice. J Experimental Clin Hepatol in 2012.
- Director & Head at Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Sciences, Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI).
- Member of American Association for study of Liver Diseases.
Dr. Ameet Mandot
20 years of experience
DNB - Gastroenterology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- National Gold Medal in Gastroenterology in 2007.
- Senior Doctor at The Gut Clinic.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Ashwini Wagh
32 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Sufla Saxena
13 years of experience
MRCPCH (UK), MBBS
- She Started the Celiac Disease Awareness Programme at Apollo Hospital Indore and Has Formed the City’s First Celiac Disease Support Group..
- Paediatric gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at Apollo Hospital.
- Member of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK.
Questions & Answers on "Liver Transplantation" (28)
Liver Transplantation doctors in Mumbai
Liver Transplantation doctors in Delhi
Liver Transplantation doctors in Bangalore
Liver Transplantation doctors in Chennai
Liver Transplantation doctors in Hyderabad
Liver Transplantation doctors in Pune
Liver Transplantation doctors in Ahmedabad
Liver Transplantation doctors in Kolkata