Minor Surgery doctors in Richmond Town & nearby areas in Bangalore, 5 Results
Dr. Goutham Kumar
17 years of experience
Fellowship in HPB Surgery and Liver Transplant, Fellowship (Multi Organ Transplant), Fellowship in pediatric transplantation, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- International Scholar Travel Award - International Liver transplantation Society, Portugal in 2018.
- Consultant - Liver transplantation and HPB surgery at Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of American society for transplant surgeons.
Dr. Nagabhushan Kn
21 years of experience
FVES, DNB - Peripheral Vascular Surgery, MBBS
- Performed more than 12,000 Peripheral Vascular Surgeries.
- Best Paper Awards from Surgical Society of Bangalore.
Dr. Abhilash Ravindranath
19 years of experience
PhD(Netherlands), Certification of Aesthetic Dentistry & Periodontics, Certification in Aesthetic Dentistry(London,UK), Fellowship in Implantology, Certificate in Implantology(UCL Eastman Institute, London), MDS- Oral Pathology, BDS
- Researcher, Netherlands in 2018.
- Researcher at Radboud UMC,.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Questions & Answers on "Minor Surgery" (78)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated