Nephrologist/Renal Specialists in Ahmedabad, 9 Results
Dr. Raj Mandot
24 years of experience
DM - Nephrology, MD - Medicine
- Gold Medalist, DM, IKDRC, BJ Medical College in 2001.
- Consultant - Nephorologist at Kidney Health.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Mahendra Mulani
8 years of experience
DM - Nephrology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- First prize in quiz in isn-wz,nashik in 2015.
- Consultant NEPHROLOGIST & TRANSPANT Physician at AADHYA Women & kidney Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
Dr. Umesh Godhani
10 years of experience
DM - Nephrology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Gold medal in Nephrology in 2016.
- Consultant Nephrologist & Transplant physician at Kidney Cure clinic , Satellite and Devasya kidney Hospital , Ahmedabad.
- Member of International Society of Nephrology (ISN).
Questions & Answers on "Nephrologist/Renal Specialist" (14)
You need to get a USG of Abdomen done and a urine routine examination. For detailed information You need to consult Best Nephrologist in Thane.
If the problem is severe you should consult a best Urologist in India to get things cleared.
Need NCCT KUB to see if any stones in urinary tract.
Chronic kidney disease is usually a progressive disease and tends to progress over time. But inspite of having it patient can be maintained in a reasonably good health with proper medication, diet and routine Nephrologist's consultation. I request you to reach to a nephrologist near you for treatment optimisation.
you need to visit emergency department if your bp is more than 180/100 and having symptoms like headache for properly evaluation and management of your condition. This could be hypertensive emergency and needs immediate ecg and bp lowering medication to avoid possible complications.