Nephrologist/Renal Specialists in Bangalore, 27 Results
Dr. S. Padmanabhan
31 years of experience
DM - Nephrology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Deceased donor renal transplantation with standard and extended criteria donors – A single centre experience – Anil Kumar BT, Manjunath S, Narendra S, Javali D and Padmanabhan S – Presented in the Annual Conference of the Indian Society for Organ Transpla in 2013.
- Senior Consultant Nephrologist at NU Hospitals Private Limited.
- Member of Life Member - Association of Physicians of India.
Dr. Partha Shetty
14 years of experience
Fellowship In Renal Transplant, DM - Nephrology, Fellowship in Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Dr. Arvind C
25 years of experience
Diploma in Nephrology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- The ODASSS Commonwealth Scholarship for training in the UK in 1995.
- Consultant Nephrologist at The Bangalore, Sagar & Agadi Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
Dr. Ravi Shankar
30 years of experience
Fellowship in Nephrology, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Nephrology, MBBS
- Fellowship from Toronto University, Toronto in 2008.
- Consultant Nephrologist at Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis.
Dr. H. Sudarshan Ballal
42 years of experience
Board Certified, Diplomate in Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Aryabhata International Award 2010.
- Sagar Awards 2010.
- Trinity Vaidya Rathna Award 2010.
Dr. Vasanthakumar R.s
26 years of experience
DM - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Dr. Kishore S
22 years of experience
DNB - Nephrology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Has written/Co-authored FEW chapters in books.
- Guide for one DNB student per year.
- Have more than 150 academic publications & presentations.
Questions & Answers on "Nephrologist/Renal Specialist" (21)
You need to get a USG of Abdomen done and a urine routine examination. For detailed information You need to consult Best Nephrologist in Thane.
If the problem is severe you should consult a best Urologist in India to get things cleared.
Chronic kidney disease is usually a progressive disease and tends to progress over time. But inspite of having it patient can be maintained in a reasonably good health with proper medication, diet and routine Nephrologist's consultation. I request you to reach to a nephrologist near you for treatment optimisation.