Neurosurgeons in Whitefield & nearby areas in Bangalore, 5 Results
Dr. Satish Rudrappa
32 years of experience
FRCS - Neurosurgery, Fellow Microvascular Anaesthomosis, Fellow in Spine Surgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- Rotary Ratna Award in 2016.
- Director, Skull base surgery,, Head, Dept. of Spine surgery at Sakra world Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Priyamvadha K
15 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Author of seven publications in International and National peer reviewed journals.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spine Surgeon at Manipal Hospitals, Whitefield , Bengaluru.
- Member of Neurological Society of India.
Dr. Venu Gopal. S
14 years of experience
FSFN, DNB - Neurosurgery, MBBS
- Fellow in Functional Neurosurgery in 2010.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Various Multispeciality Hospitals in India.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Questions & Answers on "Neurosurgeon" (91)
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.
As per the complaints, this is a case of Sinusitis.
If you have sinusitis, the doctor may be able to recommend additional medications to relieve your symptoms, such as steroid nasal sprays or drops to reduce sinus swelling.
antihistamines - if your symptoms are caused by an allergy
Antibiotics - if you have a bacterial infection and are severely sick or at risk of consequences, antibiotics may be prescribed (but antibiotics are often not needed, as sinusitis is usually caused by a virus)
While analyzing the problem it indicates nerve compression, If numbness is persistent If no relief from medications and Physiotherapy, surgery may be required. For the exact solution you need show the MRI report to the orthopedist.
Generally there are 4 types of Resection to remove a tumor:
- Gross total: The entire tumor is removed. However, sometimes microscopic cells may remain.
- Subtotal: A large portion of the tumor is removed.
- Partial: Only part of the tumor is removed.
- Biopsy only: Only a small portion is removed, which is used for a biopsy.
The treatment or surgery depends on several factors like type of cancer, the stage of cancer, location, age of patient, general health, associated comorbidities and others. Consult an oncologist, who on evaluation of the patient will guide you to choose the best treatment suitable for the patient.
Hope our answer helps you.