Oncologists in Sampangiramnagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 14 Results
Dr. Radheshyam Naik
31 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Academic council SVYASA University in 2013.
- HOD Medical Oncology & Stem Cell transplant at HCG Sampangiramnagar, Shantinagar.
- HOD Medical Oncology at Curie center of Oncology, St Johns.
Dr. Mahesh Bandimegal
27 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Srinivas B J
9 years of experience
DNB - Medical Oncology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Principle investigator for single-arm trial to assess the safety of afatinib for patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer in 2014.
- Consultant Medical Oncologist at HCG, Bangalore.
- Member of Bangalore Oncology Group.
Dr. Ravi B. Diwakar
35 years of experience
DM - Medical Oncology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Dr. C N Patil
11 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Gold Medal For Excellent Performance and the Best Outgoing Student Award. in 2009.
- Consultant in the department of Medical Oncology at Apollo Hospitals.
- Member of International Gynecologic Cancer Society - IGCS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Oncology" (389)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation.