Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeons in Bellandur & nearby areas in Bangalore, 13 Results
Dr. Sirish Nelivigi
27 years of experience
Fellowship in Glaucoma, Fellowship in Anterior Segment (FIAS), DNB - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- Secretary, Karnataka Ophthalmic Society in 2015.
- Director at Nelivigi Eye Hospital.
- Member of Karnataka Ophthalmic Society.
Dr. Hameed Obedulla
10 years of experience
MD - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- .Assessment of macular vascular plexus density using optical coherence tomography angiography in cases of strabismic amblyopia. March 2019. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.
- Senior Resident in Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Neuro-ophthalmology, Oculoplasty and Ocular Oncology at AIIMS.
- Trained in cataract Surgery including Phacoemulsification, Ophthalmic imaging and Lasers at AIIMS.
Dr. Raghuraj Hegde
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Oculoplasty, FAICO (Fellow of All India Collegium of Ophthalmology), MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- Fellow of All India Collegium of Ophthalmology (FAICO) in Oculoplastic Surgery in 2015.
- Consultant at Akshara Eye Hospital.
- Member of Karnataka Ophthalmic Society.
Dr. Harish Nayak
31 years of experience
Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists of UK (FRCOphth. UK), MRCOphth, FRCS - Ophthalmology (Edin), DOMS, MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- John Pratt Johnson Fellowship in 2001.
- Awarded Blue Ribbon and TMA Pai Gold Medal For Best Outgoing Student In MBBS in 1990.
Dr. Jyoti Shetty
30 years of experience
MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS
- Publications in national and international journals.
- Consultant at Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of Fellowship in Anterior Segment and Cornea at Bangalore West Superspeciality Eye Hospital.
Questions & Answers on "Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon" (56)
Eye cancer does not always cause obvious symptoms and may only be picked up during a routine eye test. Some of the common symptoms of eye cancer are:
- Flashes of light
- Blurred vision
- Dark patch in eye that's getting bigger
- Partial or total loss of vision
- Bulging of 1 eye
- A lump on eyelid or in eye that's increasing in size
- Pain in or around eye, others.
The above mentioned symptoms can also be caused by more minor eye conditions, so they're not necessarily a sign of cancer. Consult an ophthalmologist. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, you want to know whether retinitis pigmentosa can lead to optic atrophy. Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is rare degenerative disease affecting the rod photoreceptors in the retina. The optic disc in RP may show optic atrophy, usually defined as a 'waxy pallor' of the disc, and is assumed to be a due of photoreceptor degeneration. Consult an ophthalmologist to rule out the cause in your case and to also guide you for further course of management. You can refer - Best Ophthalmologists in India, to sought consultation!
As per my understanding you are suffering from some eye ailment for which you need stem cell treatment. It is advisable to follow the currently available treatment under an ophthalmologist. Stem cell therapy promises great results but are still under trial and FDA approval is still awaited . Discuss with your doctor for best options. Consult an ophthalmologist - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Unlike monofocal and bifocal lenses, trifocal lenses also provide comfortable intermediate vision, which is important for various daily activities, such as computer work. With trifocal lenses, you can perform a range of activities in everyday life without glasses. This includes daily tasks such as: reading, working on computer and watching TV (examples given to suggest the distance). Kindly consult an ophthalmologist for further guidance and treatment, this page could help you out - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Treatment of a medical condition depends on clinician decision and patient's condition at the time of presentation. You can re-evaluate and let ophthalmologist decide if surgical intervention can help. Coping up with vision loss due to retinal detachment is needed. Consult an expert using our page if you want to - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.