Ortho Surgeons in Chennai, 11 Results
Dr. Mayil Vahanan Natarajan
41 years of experience
FRCS, FAMS, Diploma, D.Sc - (Onco.Surg), Ph.D. (Orth. Onco), M.Ch. (Trauma), MS, D.Ortho, MBBS
- Dr. B. C. Roy National Award by the Medical Council of India (2004)..
- National Award for Welfare of the Disabled by the Government of India (2005)..
- Padma Shri Award by the President ofIndia (2007)..
Dr. S. Babu
39 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- President Elect For TNOA in 2016.
- Associate professor and later professor of orthopaedics at -Sri Ramachandra Medical college and research centre.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Senthil Kumar
46 years of experience
FRCS, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- SHO in Orthopaedics at West Kent General Hospital, Maidstone, Kent, U.K in 1977.
- SHO in Orthopaedics at Preston Hall Hospital, Maidstone, Kent, U.K in 1976.
- SHO in Casualty at West Kent General hospital, Maidstone, Kent, U.K in 1976.
Dr. Vijay Bose
32 years of experience
FRCS - Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery, MCh - Trauma and Orthopeadic Surgery, MSC - Trauma Surgery, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- “Achievement award” in Exemplary contribution in the field of Hip Arthroplasty in SPOT Hospital By, Dr. Rosiah, Honourable Governor of Tamil Nadu in 2013.
- Joint Director & Senior Consultant – Orthopaedic surgeon at Institute of Orthopedics.
- Member of Indian Arthroplasty Assocication.