Ortho Surgeons in Mumbai, 11 Results
Dr. Vishal Popat
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery, Fellowship in Spinal Surgery, MS, MBBS
Dr. Shaival Chauhan
18 years of experience
Fellowship in Joint Replacement of Knee and Hip, DNB, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Author in 2016.
- Owner at Sharan Hospital.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Pranjal Kodkani
24 years of experience
MS, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Akash A Saraogi
13 years of experience
Wrightington Joint Replacement Fellow (3 years), SICOT meets SICOT fellowship in revision arthroplasty and arthroscopy, Revision Arthroplasty Fellowship Endoklinik, FRCS, German SICOT Fellowship, M.Ch., AO Fellowship in Trauma, Sir John Charnley Fellow, England, Diploma - SICOT (Topper), FCPS, MS, DNB, MBBS
- Sir Walter Mercer Medal- FRCS Gold Medal- Royal College, England in 2018.
- Arthroplasty Fellow- MCh (Hip and Knee) at Wrightington Hospital, United Kingdom.
- Member of Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), England.
Dr. Priyank Patel
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Fellowship in Spinal Deformity, Fellowship in Spinal Surgery, MS, MBBS
- Spine Foundation Fellowship in 2014.
- Associate Spine Consultant at Lilavati/Breach Candy/Wockhardt Hospitals.
- Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Minimally Invasive Surgery?
What is revision surgery?