Orthopedists in Bhandup West & nearby areas in Mumbai, 39 Results
Dr. Amit Jain
22 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma in Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- Spine Surgery Fellowship/Training in 2009.
- Spine Surgeon at Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Rajesh Agarwal
33 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Paper Presented on "Use of Tension Band Wire in Hand “at the following two conferences; 1)“Western India Regional Orthopedic Conference” (Interchapter Meet)in November 1988. 2)“13th Annual Conference of the Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand" in De in 1998.
- Sr. Consultant at Krishna Nursing Home.
- Member of Bombay Orthopedic Society.
Dr. Mandar Agashe
18 years of experience
Fellowship in Paediatric Hip and Trauma, SICOT Fellowship in Traumatology & Joint Replacement, Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic, Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- AO Advance course in Operative fracture management in Mumbai in October in 2010.
- Director, Centre for Paediatric Orthopaedic Care (CPOC) at Dr. Agashe’s Nursing Home, Kurla.
- Member of Bombay Orthopaedic Society.
Dr. Satyen Mehta
21 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Gold Medalist (MS Orthopaedics) in 2003.
- Consultant Spine Surgeon at Hinduja healthcare Khar, Fortis Hospital, Raheja Hospital, Surana Sethia Hospital, USS Hospital.
- Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Orthopedist" (162)
Yes. Of course he can go for knee replacement surgery. For this blood thinner has to be stopped 5 days before and should be replaced with some other medicine and after 5 days surgery can be done very successfully. This surgery is very safe and rewarding.
Data from studies indicate that thigh pain is a significant complication after successful cementless total hip replacement surgery. In most cases, reported symptoms are mild to moderate, resolve spontaneously or do not progress, and require little or no therapeutic intervention.
Regarding what to expect 5 months after knee replacement - If there are no complications then you can work freely as per your wish.
But after knee replacement, some patients do not recover as quickly as others. Consider the following:
- Patients who conducted knee-strengthening activities before surgery have a better chance of recovering faster.
- It may take longer recovery time for those patients who are older, smoke, or have other medical concerns.
Note: Although deviations from the "normal" recovery timeframe is not always expected, but such fluctuations are usually acceptable as long as the patient, doctor, and physical therapist continue to collaborate in the pursuit of a complete recovery.
The movements which cause dislocation after hip replacement are:
a. Bending and leaning forward
b. Sitting on low chairs, low bed, low toilets.
c. Crossing the knees
d. Lifting knee higher than your hip.
Shoulder dislocation requires quick medical attention so that the dislocation can be assessed and joint space is reduced.
Shoulder dislocation causes damage to soft tissues,
Acupuncture helps in reducing the inflammation and pain caused due to dislocation and it plays an important role in promoting soft tissue healing.
Acupuncture anaesthetic points, Local and general body points together help to heal the dislocated shoulder. Electro Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Acupressure and Seed therapy combined with medical aid helps to quicken the total recovery time.