Orthopedists in Ghatkopar East & nearby areas in Mumbai, 35 Results
Dr. Hardeek Ghundiyal
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Total Knee Replacement, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Yajuvendra Gawai
22 years of experience
Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery And Sports Medicine, Fellowship in Sports Orthopaedics & Arthroscopy, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Paper presentation at Annual meeting of American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM).
- Owner at Dr. Gawai's Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Clinic.
- Member of Indian Association of Sports Medicine (IASM).
Dr. Ranjan Burnwal
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Arthoplasty, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Awarded certificate of appreciation for the services in “Gur-Ta-Gaddi” Tercentenary celebrations 2008 in Nanded, Maharashtra in 2008.
Dr. Kunal Shah
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Spinal Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Atul Gajare
23 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- -- in 2017.
- Owner Consultant at Gajare Clinic.
- Hon. Consultant at Sarvodya Hospital Ghatkopar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Orthopedist" (162)
Yes. Of course he can go for knee replacement surgery. For this blood thinner has to be stopped 5 days before and should be replaced with some other medicine and after 5 days surgery can be done very successfully. This surgery is very safe and rewarding.
Data from studies indicate that thigh pain is a significant complication after successful cementless total hip replacement surgery. In most cases, reported symptoms are mild to moderate, resolve spontaneously or do not progress, and require little or no therapeutic intervention.
Regarding what to expect 5 months after knee replacement - If there are no complications then you can work freely as per your wish.
But after knee replacement, some patients do not recover as quickly as others. Consider the following:
- Patients who conducted knee-strengthening activities before surgery have a better chance of recovering faster.
- It may take longer recovery time for those patients who are older, smoke, or have other medical concerns.
Note: Although deviations from the "normal" recovery timeframe is not always expected, but such fluctuations are usually acceptable as long as the patient, doctor, and physical therapist continue to collaborate in the pursuit of a complete recovery.
The movements which cause dislocation after hip replacement are:
a. Bending and leaning forward
b. Sitting on low chairs, low bed, low toilets.
c. Crossing the knees
d. Lifting knee higher than your hip.
Shoulder dislocation requires quick medical attention so that the dislocation can be assessed and joint space is reduced.
Shoulder dislocation causes damage to soft tissues,
Acupuncture helps in reducing the inflammation and pain caused due to dislocation and it plays an important role in promoting soft tissue healing.
Acupuncture anaesthetic points, Local and general body points together help to heal the dislocated shoulder. Electro Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Acupressure and Seed therapy combined with medical aid helps to quicken the total recovery time.