Pediatric Cardiologists in India, 110 Results
Dr. Nageswara Rao Koneti
22 years of experience
DM - Cardiology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- “S T Achar Endowment Award” for best paper at IAP, Kolkata in 2004.
- Sr Consultant at Care Hospital.
- Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
Dr. Gaurav Kumar
21 years of experience
DNB - Cardiothoracic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded Bronze medal in National Surgical Quiz in 2000.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon at Fortis Escorts and Heart Institute, Okhla.
- Member of Delhi Medical Council.
Dr. Bharat Dalvi
32 years of experience
DM, MD, MBBS
- I. M. Vasa Oration on “Transcatheter treatment of heart diseases in children” by Indian Medical Association, Vadodara in 1996.
- Consultant - Pediatric Cardiology at Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle.
Dr. Vikas Kohli
25 years of experience
Fellowship Pediatric Cardiology, Diplomate in Pediatric Cardiology, Residency Pediatric, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- “Best Research By Fellow-1997” Award By Department Of Pediatrics, University Of Miami For Work Related To Junctional Ectopic Tachycardia And Paired Ventricular Pacing. in 1998.
- Visiting Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).