General Physicians can solve growth problems, but when it comes to issues with the brain, muscles, and the nervous system, you need to consult a Pediatric neurologist. The latest techniques can solve neurological disorders like Near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS), EEG (electroencephalogram), MRI, and more. So here we have listed 10 best Pediatric Neurologist in Thane.
Pediatric Neurologists in Thane
Dr. Neelu Desai
22 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, DNB - Paediatrics, MD - Pediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
- Received first prize in award winning paper on ‘Pulmonary Function Test.
- Member of International Child Neurology Association (ICNA).
- Part of the Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
Dr. Mahesh Sambhare
20 years of experience
DNB - Paediatrics, MBBS
- Special interest in CSF Rhinorrhoea Surgery.
- Expertise in Video EEG and Epilepsy Surgery.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Shekhar Patil
18 years of experience
DM - Pediatric Neurology, DNB, MD - Pediatrics, MSc - Microbiology, MBBS
- Extensive training in the field Of Neurology at Mumbai and London.
- Trained in Pediatric Neurometabolic diseases and Complex Pediatric Epilepsy.
- Member of Maharashtra Medical Council.
Dr. Sonam Kothari
12 years of experience
PhD - Clinical Neuroscience (Pediatrics), MBBS
- Awarded with Pediatric neurologist and scientist - 2016.
- Member of Indian Acadamy of Neurology.
- Neurological Society of India.
Dr. Omkar Hajirnis
10 years of experience
Fellowship, MRCPCH (UK), DNB
- Awarded with Honorary Pediatric Neurologist - 2015.
- Conducts detailed diagnosis of children with developmental disorders.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Pediatric Neurologist" (111)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
The reasons may be varied. sometimes some parts of the brain can be affected as a result of shuttle ischemic attack (which is not uncommon in children) or maybe due to some metabolic cause that is affecting speech related to the brain. MRI BRAIN WITH MRI Spectroscopy should be done along with detailed physical &neurological examination of the child.Also, look for any worsening of other developmental domains for example difficulties in standing or in gripping something. You can also consult the Pediatricians for further information.
You should get an MRI of the spine. MRI would give us a complete diagnosis.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.