Pediatric Neurologists in Thane West & nearby areas in Thane, 4 Results
Dr. Shekhar Patil
17 years of experience
DM - Pediatric Neurology, DNB, MD - Pediatrics, MSc - Microbiology, MBBS
- First at DM Neurology exam held by Mumbai University in 2004.
- Consultant at Apollo Hospital.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Neelu Desai
21 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology, DNB - Paediatrics, MD - Pediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
- • Awarded the Bill Marshall Fellowship, UK, given annually to one doctor from south Asia to work at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London in 2008.
- Awarded the travel bursary for platform presentation at 6th Asian Oceanian epilepsy congress, Kuala Lumpur, in 2006.
- First prize in award winning paper on ‘Pulmonary Function Test: A tool for monitoring respiratory status in chronic persistent asthma’ at Embicon in 2000.
Dr. Omkar Hajirnis
9 years of experience
Fellowship, MRCPCH (UK), DNB
- Honorary Pediatric Neurologist in 2015.
- Pediatric Neurology at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Dr. Sonam Kothari
11 years of experience
PhD - Clinical Neuroscience (Pediatrics), MBBS
- Pediatric neurologist and scientist in 2016.
- Pediatric Neurologist at B J Wadia Hospital for Children.
- Member of Associate membership of Indian Acadamy of Neurology.