Pediatricians in Mathikere - Bel & nearby areas in Bangalore, 30 Results
Dr. Srihari Modhgal
16 years of experience
Fellowship In Pediatric Nutrition, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
Dr. Deepthi R
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Perinatal Medicine, MD - Pediatrics, Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh), MBBS
- INDIVIDUAL PAPER PRESENTATION: Validity of stool for occult blood as a predictor in diagnosis of early Necrotizing Enterocolitis at SOUTH NEOCON 2013 held at KIMS, Bangalore.
- POSTER PRESENTATION: International Mother Baby Childbirth Initiative (IMBCI) with specific reference to Caesarean Delivery Rate And Pregnancy Outcome at NEOCON 2011..
- THESIS: Study of dynamics of lactate dehydrogenase and hepatic enzyme activity following perinatal asphyxia in full term neonates..
Dr. Nandini Mundkur
45 years of experience
MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Manthan Asia 2008 award for e content for teaching math to rural children in Karnataka via VSAT in 2008.
- Director at Centre for Child Development and Disabilities.
- Member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF).
Dr. Rasmi P
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Hematology and Pediatric Oncology (FHPO), MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Recipient of UH Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital Fellowship Research Award Program (FRAP) in 2014.
- Pediatric Hematology/ Oncology Fellow at Case Western Reserve University/ UH Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital,Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Member of American Society of Pediatric Hematology Oncology (ASPHO).
Questions & Answers on "Pediatrician" (25)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.