Preventive Medicines in Mumbai, 23 Results
Dr. Tvisha Parikh
13 years of experience
Ph. D Medicine, MD - Sports Medicine, MBBS
- PhD in 2017.
- Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician at Sri Ramachandra University and Hospital, Centre for Sports Science.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Neeraj Kumar Tulara
18 years of experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes, Post Graduate Diploma in Infectious Disease, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Mentor at ID week , USA in 2015.
- Consultant Physician at Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital , Powai.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India.
Questions & Answers on "Preventive Medicine" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.