Sinonasal Malignancies doctors in Old Airport Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 4 Results
Dr. Amit Rauthan
22 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- More than 12 renowned research publications to his name and has given more than 27 guest lectures.
- Consultant at Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Dr. Poonam Patil
14 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Interested in Cancer in Women and Early Detection Campaign.
- Medical Oncology,Consultant at Manipal Hospital, HAL Airport Road.
- Medical Oncology,Consultant at Manipal Hospital, Whitefield.
Dr. Shalina Ray
23 years of experience
DOHNS, MRCS (UK), MS - ENT, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
- Trained in advanced Otology at House Ear Institute , LA California,.
- Consultant ENT Surgeon at Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of MRCS.
Dr. Sampath Chandra Prasad Rao
21 years of experience
Fellow of American College of Surgeons(FACS), FEAONO, Fellowship in Anterior Skull Base Surgery, UMSHCP, DNB - Otorhinolaryngology, MS - ENT, MBBS
- DS Grewal Oration at the 70th Annual conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, 4th to 7th January 2018, Indore, India in 2018.
- Associate Professor in Otorhinolaryngology at Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences; Research, Mangalore (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India).
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Questions & Answers on "Sinonasal Malignancies" (16)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.