Tummy Tuck Hyderabad
Tummy tuck is a reconstructive surgery to remove fat and loose skin and tighten muscles which have become loose or split after a pregnancy or massive weight loss. It helps to change the tone and shape of the abdomen by creating a smoother and firmer profile.
Hyderabad is world renowned as an IT hub, it is a marvelous blend of historical and modern culture. The people of this city have embraced modern lifestyle and celebrate tradition, art and culture with pride and joy. Hyderabad is connected with most of the cities by air, rail and bus.
People living in Hyderabad are abreast with modern technologies and techniques and are on look out for different methods of having better figure and body. Tummy tuck in Hyderabad is one such cosmetic surgery which gives good results and provides a firm and flat abdomen. People regain their lost confidence and self esteem and have a contoured waistline and youthful body.
Tummy Tuck cost in Hyderabad
People worry about tummy tuck cost in Hyderabad thinking it to be a costly surgery. But on the contrary they can get it done at affordable prices in reputed centers which have latest technologies and experienced doctors. The cost may vary from one individual to another individual depending on the amount of fat to be removed and also on the experience and expertise of the doctor.
Tummy Tuck Operation
There are two types of tummy tuck surgery:
- Full tummy tuck surgery - Excessive skin is removed and the underlying muscles are tightened across the abdomen and also around the navel.
- Partial tummy tuck surgery - During this procedure only the lower abdomen is targeted and the excess skin below the navel is removed and the muscles are tightened.
Procedure of full Tummy Tuck surgery
The surgeon makes a horizontal cut from one hipbone to another and then stitches and tightens the separated muscles of the abdomen. Excess fat is also removed. He will trim the excess skin and reposition the belly button before closing the wound with clips or sutures.
Complications of Tummy Tuck surgery
Your lifestyle and medical history may increase the risk of complications. Some of the complications are:
- Infection or bleeding
- Build-up of fluid under the skin
- Blood clots which may cause heart attacks, stroke or deep vein thrombosis.
- Asymmetry of the belly button or skin.
- Damage to the sensory nerve
- Collapsed lung
Self-care after Tummy Tuck surgery
It is important to follow the instructions given by your surgeon and take bed rest as much as possible. You will have to wear compression garment for several weeks. Keep away from strenuous exercise and avoid lifting heavy weights for around a month. If there are any unusual symptoms, bleeding or severe pain report it to your surgeon immediately.
This surgery also leaves scar, which may fade slightly with time but never disappear completely.
Long term issues regarding Tummy Tuck
- The scar is permanent but it may fade slightly with the passage of time.
- Even some puckering might remain on the outside edge of the scar.
- Having tummy tuck surgery will not prevent you from gaining weight in future.