- Honored with the Swami Vivekananda National Award for his contribution to the practice of Aesthetic Surgery in India.
- Awarded a certificate from the Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery on Liposuction.
- Chairman of Enhance Aesthetic and Cosmetic Studio, located at Grant Road (Mumbai), Khar West (Mumbai), Worli (Mumbai), Gurgaon, and Delhi.
Tummy Tuck doctors in Kolkata, 14 Results
Dr. Manoj Khanna
27 years of experience
MBBS, M.Ch, DNB - Plastic Surgery
Dr. Arindam Sarkar
23 years of experience
MBBS, MS - ENT, MCh - Plastic Surgery
- Professor and Head of the Department of Plastic Surgery (IPGME&R, Kolkata).
- Former Secretary and Treasurer of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of West Bengal.
- Awarded for best paper presentation at Prof. S Mukherjee oration.
Dr. Srinjay Saha
21 years of experience
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MRCS (UK)
- Honored with Achauer International Award, 2017.
- Awarded the Fellowship of Harvard Medical School.
- First few doctors who had done Regenerative Surgery and Minimally Invasive Laser Scar Treatments.
Dr. Jayanta Kumar Saha
9 years of experience
MBBS, DGO, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery
- Attend state and country-level conferences to update his knowledge and keep pace with new inventions of modern cosmetic surgeries.
- Known for his Hair Transplant, Liposuction, and Tummy Tuck surgeries in the city of Kolkata.
- Well trained in different types of cosmetic surgeries like Rhinoplasty, Breast Surgeries, Male and Female Genital Surgeries and Gynaecomazia.
Dr. Shouvik Ghosh
11 years of experience
MBBS, MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, FELLOWSHIP in CUTANEOUS & LASER SURGERY
- Stood 1st in W.B Cuticon dermatology, 2012 and represented the state in national level.
- Chief Consultant at Kalyani Seva Kendra.
- An active member of the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists (IADVL).
Dr. Sheila Rohatgi
60 years of experience
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery
- First Indian Plastic Surgeon to start liposuction and microsurgery in Calcutta.
- Former President of Rotary Club of Calcutta Uptown.
- Awarded Pholandevi Lifetime Achievement Award from the Association of Surgeons of West Bengal.
- Founder of The Calcutta Aesthetic Surgery Clinic.
Dr. V S Rathore
24 years of experience
MBBS, MS, MCH
- Bestowed with the Kamat Memorial Award (National Award of Plastic Surgery) in 2007.
- Head of the Plastic Surgery department of Kaayakalp.
- He has performed more than 9000 successful surgeries and more than 2100 hair transplants.
Dr. Atul Taneja
27 years of experience
MD, Fellow in Oncology, FELLOWSHIP in CUTANEOUS & LASER SURGERY, Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD)
- First complete project in the world to treat Vitiligo ( Leukoderma), and Psoriasis with Laser.
- Fist in the world to treat Lichen Planus with UVB Light.
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Anand Nagwani
18 years of experience
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery
- He has a long experience in cosmetic and plastic surgery and the use of advanced Laser.
- He is Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Consultant at Fortis Hospital - Anandapur.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Tummy Tuck in Kolkata
Are you affected by the shape of your abdomen? Does it affect the way you dress or your self-confidence? If your answer is affirmative, then you should consider having tummy tuck. It is a popular procedure for people who have extra skin on their abdomen due to aging, weight fluctuation, pregnancy, heredity or prior surgery.
Tummy tuck helps to flatten the abdomen by removing the excess fat and loose skin and also tightens the muscles in the abdominal wall.
Kolkata is a cosmopolitan city which charms and shocks the people visiting it. Its landscape is changing and you will find sprawling gardens and historical colleges rubbing shoulders with flyovers, new commercial establishments, multiplexes and multispecialty hospitals.
There are large number of Indians who are obese especially central obesity due to physical inactivity and consumption of food which is high in fat, sugar and calories. Tummy tuck in Kolkata is beneficial to such people as it helps to restore a flat tummy which was not possible even with diet or exercise.
Apart from Kolkata, tummy tuck is most preferred in Delhi. You can get finest medical treatment without having to shell out huge amount of money. Methods adopted for Tummy tuck by dermatologist in Delhi are Mini Tummy Tuck, Standard Tummy Tuck and Extended Tummy Tuck. Generally the amount of excess skin left behind after weight-loss surgery determines the appropriate tummy tuck technique. All these three methods of stomach tightening involve making tiny openings at the pubic hair line, removing fat and excess skin and tightening the muscle of lower and upper abdomen.
Dermatologists in Janakpuri region of west Delhi are known internationally for performing these tummy tuck techniques.Now that you might be wondering about the tummy tuck surgery cost in India. However, worry not at all as cost of surgery is much cheaper in India in comparison to other parts of the globe. Also, Skin Specialist in Kalkaji location receive higher number of people for tummy tuck surgery.
Tummy Tuck cost in Kolkata
Tummy tuck cost in Kolkata is affordable and highly competitive as compared to other cities. It does vary from patient to patient and according to the technique used. For best results, the surgeon should be chosen on the basis of his/her training, experience and quality.
Risks and complications
- Harmful reaction to anesthesia
- Bleeding and infection
- Allergic reaction
- Accumulation of fluid or blood under the skin
- Damage to the internal organs
Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty procedure
- Full abdominoplasty - The incision is made across the abdomen as well as around the navel. The abdomen is contoured by removing the excess skin and fat and tightening the muscles. The excess skin is removed from above the navel to the pubic area.
- Mini abdominoplasty - During this procedure, a single and small incision is made in the lower abdomen and excess skin and fat is removed and the muscles are then tightened. This surgery is performed on people who have laxity and protrusion below the navel and are in fairly good shape.
After the surgery, the abdomen feels sore and tender and painkillers are given to control the pain. The patient needs to take bed rest for several days and the operated site is covered with a dressing so as to protect it. The surgeon will give you detailed instructions about changing bandages, medications and showering. You will have to wear compression garment for several weeks as it helps to reduce swelling and supports the skin as it tightens.
Negative effects of Tummy Tuck surgery
You will have a scar on the abdomen.
- Pregnancy can influence the result of the surgery, so tummy tuck should be opted after you have given birth to children.
- Surgery results are negatively affected by weight gain following tummy tuck.
- Tummy tuck is a safe surgery and the results are permanent. Most of the patients are happy with the result and they should take care not to put on weight as it will affect the outcome negatively.