Urologist And Renal Transplant Specialists in Banashankari 3Rd Stage & nearby areas in Bangalore, 2 Results
Dr. Mahendra Jain
28 years of experience
MCh - Urology, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Chairperson for the Urology CME, Indian Surgeons Association, Tumkur Chapter in 2002.
- Independent Consultant Urologist at Bangalore Fortis, Mahaveer Jain Hospital.
- Member of The All India Medical Council Life Member - Jan 1989.
Dr. A R Jayadev
29 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MNAMS - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- University Topper in MS (General Surgery) in 1997.
- Senior Consultant Urologist/Andrologist/Renal Transplant Surgeon at G V Urology and Kidney Stone Centre, Ramakrishna Hospitals, Sagar Hospitals..
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Questions & Answers on "Urologist And Renal Transplant Specialist" (64)
Creatinine level is usually seen in blood. Creatinine level in urine doesn’t have much significance. Generally if your blood creatinine levels are above 1.5 mg/dl then you should see a nephrologist.
You need examination by a urologist for further evaluation.